You're my everything....

Inspiration: 검정치마(The Black Skirts) - 'EVERYTHING'
As the end is coming near,
I can’t help but feel the bitter taste
Of leaving on my tongue
Could this be the end of it all?
Or is it just another beginning for me?
Why am I so sad all the time?
I can’t understand it
At
All.
The sky is becoming gray all of a sudden,
Are you going to be okay?
Am I going to be okay?
Where am I anymore?
The taste comes back,
But it’s stronger than ever.
Could you taste it too?
Or is it just me…
In this world alone?
I hear the patter of rain on my window
And the wet footsteps outside,
How are you doing on
Such a fine day like this one?
You probably don’t know my definition
Of the word
Hurt.
How does it all make sense anymore?
I can’t think straight,
Are you okay?
Why aren’t you answering me?
I can’t feel you anymore…
I miss you.
I want to cry but my tears won’t ever come,
What is wrong with me?
If I scream, would you come to rescue me?
Or is that only in my dreams
That you love me the way that
I love you?
You…
Are my

everything.

Comments

Popular Posts